Printed and framed in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
"Story of a Colour" by Ivan Gette offers a limited edition collection of art prints on canvas. Featuring 16 of his original works, only 100 of each are available to own. Through expressive and vibrant colours, Ivan conveys his personal emotions with unparalleled intensity. These prints are a true collector's treasure, encapsulating the raw and unfiltered emotions of the artist's formative years. Whether you're a connoisseur or just seeking to add emotion and colour to your space, this series presents a unique opportunity to own a piece of Ivan's remarkable narrative. Don't miss your chance—embrace the extraordinary spectrum of human feeling!
Colours and printing:
- Handmade in Berlin
- 1200 dpi digital printing
- Inks developed and produced in Germany
- Environmentally friendly and free of reprotoxic (fruit-damaging) mIngredients.
- High-resolution professional art print for vivid, brilliant museum-quality colors.
Special fabric with canvas texture:
- 100% polyester with 270g/m2 grammage.
- Perfect finish with fine, even structure.
- The fabric is bright white, tear-resistant and stable
Durable wooden frames:
- Environmentally friendly wooden frame from sustainable forestry and European production.
- Made in Germany
- Drum hard canvas covering stapled on the back
- Protective film around each canvas protects the motif during transport
- Resistant double corrugated cardboard packaging offers optimal protection during transport
- Due to high demand, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to process, assemble, and send out each item. As soon as your order is shipped, we'll provide you with a DHL tracking number to monitor its journey.
- Since each artwork is custom-printed, signed and framed based on your preferences, we can't accept returns or exchanges. Changes or cancellations to orders can't be made after a 24-hour window. If your artwork arrives damaged or flawed, please inform us immediately for a repair or replacement.