Sale Sold out
Regular price $194.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Free Shipping in EU
Printed and framed in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THIS ARTWORKIvan Gette's "Story of a Colour" is a rare collection of 16 original art pieces, now available as limited edition prints. With only 100 pieces of each available, these vibrant and expressive artworks invite viewers to explore the depths of human emotion through a unique and abstract lens. Discover the raw power of Ivan's early artistic journey and bring the powerful spectrum of human feeling into your home with this exclusive chance to own a piece of Ivan's remarkable narrative. Don't miss your opportunity to own these limited art prints and take part in an emotional exploration of color.
Colours and printing:
- Handmade in Berlin
- 1200 dpi digital printing
- Inks developed and produced in Germany
- Environmentally friendly and free of reprotoxic (fruit-damaging) mIngredients.
- High-resolution professional art print for vivid, brilliant museum-quality colors.
Special fabric with canvas texture:
- 100% polyester with 270g/m2 grammage.
- Perfect finish with fine, even structure.
- The fabric is bright white, tear-resistant and stable
Durable wooden frames:
- Environmentally friendly wooden frame from sustainable forestry and European production.
- Made in Germany
- Drum hard canvas covering stapled on the back
- Protective film around each canvas protects the motif during transport
- Resistant double corrugated cardboard packaging offers optimal protection during transport
- Due to high demand, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to process, assemble, and send out each item. As soon as your order is shipped, we'll provide you with a DHL tracking number to monitor its journey.
- Since each artwork is custom-printed, signed and framed based on your preferences, we can't accept returns or exchanges. Changes or cancellations to orders can't be made after a 24-hour window. If your artwork arrives damaged or flawed, please inform us immediately for a repair or replacement.