Sale Sold out
Regular price $194.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Free Shipping in EU
Printed and framed in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THIS ARTWORKDiscover the emotional depth of Ivan Gette's "Story of a Colour" limited art print on canvas. This unique and abstract series offers a rare glimpse into Ivan's formative years as an artist, comprising 16 of his very first original artworks. With only 100 pieces of each available, this collection is a true collector's treasure. Through vibrant and expressive strokes of color, Ivan captures the essence of his emotions, translating them onto canvas with remarkable intensity. Add the power of emotion and color to your space with this exclusive opportunity to own a piece of this remarkable artistic narrative. Don't miss your chance to own one of these limited art prints and embark on a journey through the extraordinary spectrum of human feeling.
Colours and printing:
- Handmade in Berlin
- 1200 dpi digital printing
- Inks developed and produced in Germany
- Environmentally friendly and free of reprotoxic (fruit-damaging) mIngredients.
- High-resolution professional art print for vivid, brilliant museum-quality colors.
Special fabric with canvas texture:
- 100% polyester with 270g/m2 grammage.
- Perfect finish with fine, even structure.
- The fabric is bright white, tear-resistant and stable
Durable wooden frames:
- Environmentally friendly wooden frame from sustainable forestry and European production.
- Made in Germany
- Drum hard canvas covering stapled on the back
- Protective film around each canvas protects the motif during transport
- Resistant double corrugated cardboard packaging offers optimal protection during transport
- Due to high demand, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to process, assemble, and send out each item. As soon as your order is shipped, we'll provide you with a DHL tracking number to monitor its journey.
- Since each artwork is custom-printed, signed and framed based on your preferences, we can't accept returns or exchanges. Changes or cancellations to orders can't be made after a 24-hour window. If your artwork arrives damaged or flawed, please inform us immediately for a repair or replacement.