Printed and framed in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
"Story of a Colour" by Ivan Gette is a limited art print on canvas that offers an exclusive experience to explore human emotion. With only 100 pieces of each released, these prints capture the rawness of the artist's progression, making them a collector's item. Through creative hues, Ivan skillfully evokes intense feelings, transferring them to the canvas. Whether you are an art enthusiast or wish to add a touch of beauty to your home, this series offers the unique chance to own a piece of Ivan Gette's narrative. Don't miss this fleeting opportunity to own one of these limited art prints and discover the intricate depths of emotion.
Colours and printing:
- Handmade in Berlin
- 1200 dpi digital printing
- Inks developed and produced in Germany
- Environmentally friendly and free of reprotoxic (fruit-damaging) mIngredients.
- High-resolution professional art print for vivid, brilliant museum-quality colors.
Special fabric with canvas texture:
- 100% polyester with 270g/m2 grammage.
- Perfect finish with fine, even structure.
- The fabric is bright white, tear-resistant and stable
Durable wooden frames:
- Environmentally friendly wooden frame from sustainable forestry and European production.
- Made in Germany
- Drum hard canvas covering stapled on the back
- Protective film around each canvas protects the motif during transport
- Resistant double corrugated cardboard packaging offers optimal protection during transport
- Due to high demand, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to process, assemble, and send out each item. As soon as your order is shipped, we'll provide you with a DHL tracking number to monitor its journey.
- Since each artwork is custom-printed, signed and framed based on your preferences, we can't accept returns or exchanges. Changes or cancellations to orders can't be made after a 24-hour window. If your artwork arrives damaged or flawed, please inform us immediately for a repair or replacement.