Printed and framed in Berlin, Germany
ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
"Story of a Colour," the limited art series from Ivan Gette, offers a captivating look into the depths of the artist's soul. This 16-piece collection captures the intensity of Ivan's personal feeling with vibrant strokes and expressive colors. Each piece is available in limited edition prints with only 100 of each offered, making them true collector's items. Unlock the power of emotion and color with this exclusive opportunity and embark on a journey through the extraordinary spectrum of human feeling. Don't miss your chance to own one of these limited art prints and experience the remarkable artistic narrative of Ivan Gette.
Colours and printing:
- Handmade in Berlin
- 1200 dpi digital printing
- Inks developed and produced in Germany
- Environmentally friendly and free of reprotoxic (fruit-damaging) mIngredients.
- High-resolution professional art print for vivid, brilliant museum-quality colors.
Special fabric with canvas texture:
- 100% polyester with 270g/m2 grammage.
- Perfect finish with fine, even structure.
- The fabric is bright white, tear-resistant and stable
Durable wooden frames:
- Environmentally friendly wooden frame from sustainable forestry and European production.
- Made in Germany
- Drum hard canvas covering stapled on the back
- Protective film around each canvas protects the motif during transport
- Resistant double corrugated cardboard packaging offers optimal protection during transport
- Due to high demand, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to process, assemble, and send out each item. As soon as your order is shipped, we'll provide you with a DHL tracking number to monitor its journey.
- Since each artwork is custom-printed, signed and framed based on your preferences, we can't accept returns or exchanges. Changes or cancellations to orders can't be made after a 24-hour window. If your artwork arrives damaged or flawed, please inform us immediately for a repair or replacement.